I applied and was admitted early decision to college. I learned in mid-December, almost 11 years ago, and in some means it was a relief to know where i’d be going the following fall but in other ways it felt like I had somehow truncated my very own process. USC will not have very early decision or early action programs, and I also understand the waiting struggle is real.
Here are some things to pass the time (once you’ve finished your homework, obvi).
1. Make a wonderful playlist
2. Listen to Serial (or another podcast about something you’re interested in. Nerdette? Start? Pop Culture Happy https://shmoop.pro/1984-by-george-orwell-plot-summary/ Hour?)
3. Watch this video on repeat
4. Find out how to get me employment here
5. Create a variety of things you should do in your hometown before starting college
6. Take a second of video every day. Or perhaps a photo. Or write a sentence. Make a move that gets